« Home | Strange Gifts » | My weird little daemon spawn. » | HI-I'm new here »

My life without me

I watched this movie the other day, and it got to me. It's about a young mother with two daughters who finds out she has terminal cancer and not long to live. She makes a list of things to do, and does them.
It got me thinking-what would I want to do?
  • Swim naked
  • Visit Angkor Wat
  • disappear in Tokyo for a month
  • spend a month alone somewhere like paradise with each kid
  • write everyone i love a prose piece telling them why I love them
  • get dredlocks
  • hitchhike to tijuana like i planned with Mike in grade 11, but he chickened out
  • smoke ALOT of hash and drop ALOT of acid
  • love my husband
  • plant all the flowers I love
  • sit outside in a howling rainstorm like Dad and I got caught in once.
  • go camping. Enjoy
  • speak only the truth
  • do good things to make days better

I'm sure I'll add to this as days go by...

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from thordora. Make your own badge here.
- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)
SomaFM independent internet radio