« Home | Housewifery » | where exactly.... » | Loving Thumpy de ThumpThump » | April was right... » | crap. » | l'eau dianne » | I want sleep » | Time to Flog » | Murder in small town! » | File under "nothing better to do"? »

and...

we've all got the flu or something...the baby is congested, Vivian is dripping snot (which may or may not be a tooth) and I feel like garbage-fever headache, sore neck, congestion, AND many trips last night to Dr.John....

i forgot about THIS joyous part of having 2 kids...Vivian was never sick...I guess the kid gods are making up for it...and I can't call in to work my 4th day back...

ah, suffering...at least I can take stuff now. You get so used to just dealing with it when pregnant...

Hi Blogger,

Sounds great.

Hello Blogger,

Your this post post caught my attention while I was doing some research on children with adhd.

I am currently in the process of creating a holistic treatment program for adhd. The idea is to integrate various treatment modalities so that anyone can benefit.

Would you care to share some of the secrets that you have gleaned from adhd.

My subscribers would certainly appreciate any insight that you have to offer.

Thank you for your post, it was a good read.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Warmest regards,
Hoe Bing

Hi Blogger,

I was browsing for information on child with adhd when I came across your site and boy am I glad I did.

Although not totally the same, I believe that the work we are doing has some synergy to it.

I am researching information on adhd in general and am trying to make as many connections as possible so that my subscribers can have the maximum chance of controlling their adhd.

Are there any resources on child with adhd that you recommend I visit?

Would very much appreciate your input on the subject.

Thank you for your blog post.

Warmest regards,
Hoe Bing

Hi Blogger,

I've seen this post before but important things are always worth reminding. After all, repetition is the mother of learning.

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from thordora. Make your own badge here.
- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)
SomaFM independent internet radio