« Home | Mama, what's your name again? » | Fourteen » | I felt this way when the pills didn't work » | I think..... » | I've learned to stuff your memories down betweenco... » | Sorry for the melancoly » | April Showers » | Night of the Living Screech » | Ah, how I loves a good discussion » | Ah spring...a boring life update »

It's done.


















It was supposed to be a band, but no matter what we did, it wouldn't line up, and it looked retarded.

Loosely translated, it means 'Separated only at death" in Latin.

Now I can't wait to do the half sleeve I want to incorporate this into...

Wow. I really like the font. very elegant, yet off the cuff.

Wow. GO DOR!!! And thanks for finally sharing the photo with us.

One day I'll get some ink. I just haven't felt inspired to go to the trouble yet. And no way will I get something frivolous just for the sake of having one. I went mind to MEAN something like yours does. ;)

Looks cool! :-) Sucks that it couldn't be a band, but as long as you found a way that you liked it, it looks really great!

I like it, cool looking...thanks for stopping by my site!

Sidebar: I just called you out on a blog called "Thudfactor." I said you were my friend. I hope that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, Dor. ;)

I love friends. So I won't hate you Nicole. :P

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from thordora. Make your own badge here.
- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)
SomaFM independent internet radio