« Home | 331 Lives » | Katrina » | Nothin like a goth girl to make you sad...... » | Favortites Friday-I'm Lazy » | Moonswimming » | Know what smells REALLY BAD? » | sigh....it's Saturday night.... » | Favorites Friday 4: Service Stories » | What Famous Leader Are You?personality tests by s... » | Tagged Again for my crappy taste in music »

Send help now.

I need to stop reading the reports. Despite what I believe did or did not happen to help prevent what's occuring, it is occuring, and it's terrible.

Instapundit.com has a list of ways to help. Please check it out.....Me, I want to find a way to start collecting kids stuff here at work and send it down. And suggestions for Canada, let me know...It's not much, but it's something.

Update
More ways to help that I just found. I can call families in Canada if anyone needs...
icanhelp
katrinaslost
NOLA website forums

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from thordora. Make your own badge here.
- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)
SomaFM independent internet radio