« Home | Favorites Friday 4: Service Stories » | What Famous Leader Are You?personality tests by s... » | Tagged Again for my crappy taste in music » | That morning, the gross morning when theytook her ... » | Am I Evil? » | Ever feel as the worldshuts in around you I'velost... » | Amusing Classified » | Why the Dorf has gained Brownie points... » | Favorite Friday 3 » | ah, meme's.... »

sigh....it's Saturday night....


Shouldn't I be drunk?
I'm too tired to be witty. I shall let my animal friends do the talking.

Hey, thanks for the nice remark about me on Rudicus' blog.

Have a good night...

i thikn i too have those animal friends, or at least my son does, but I borrow them from time to time, shhh! don't tell him.

Sounds like my Saturday night! Bleh.

I miss being drunk on a Saturday night too........... Now it's ME who can't and you who can. "The ironing is delicious" as Homer would say.

Those animal friends are cute.

(I'm easy to please. :)

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from thordora. Make your own badge here.
- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)
SomaFM independent internet radio