« Home | She can't hear a thing. There's a din in her head ... » | Teenage Suicide...don't do it! » | Holy Police State Batman! » | Favorites Friday 3 » | My entirely frivolous list of favorite 5 movies. » | Coffee, tea....? » | Where is Valerie when you need some SCUM? » | More reasons to love having children » | for Mell-10 years after, this is what we have. » | Favorties Friday 2 »

ah, meme's....

Usually I hate the damn things, but this one amuses me.... taken from Raven
Apparently, I ask someone to interview me, they ask me 5 questions which I answer on their blog, and then copy to my blog, saying I'll interview whomever asks...so...

1. If you could run away from home, where would you go and why? (and would you eventually send a post card home? ;-)
If I could run away, I would head for Machu Piccu before it falls off the mountain. No postcard home-when I take off, I'm gone for good.
2. If you could go back in time and meet yourself in high school, what would you tell yourself?
If I could go back, I'd tell myself to take the other road that led to Montreal instead of the one I took.
3. What is your picture of and what does it have to do with who you are?
Tis the Martian Manhunter. He's the last martian (DC universe) and he can shapeshift and a bunch of other crap. I like the idea that he can be someone else or something else, and I identify with the sense of isolation. Being adopted, I used to pretend I was from another planet as a kid.
4. If there is one thing you could accomplish in this life, what would it be?
I want to publish a book of poetry that people actually read.
5. Do you think Canada should require US citizens to have passports to cross the border? (This is turning onto a very talked about subject here in my state on the coast of Lake Erie)
Fuck passports. Seems to me that most of the "bad" people HAD paperwork. MORE buracracy will not help anything.

Apparently, these are "the rules"

1. If you want to participate, leave a comment saying "Interview me". ("Tickle me" or "Caress me" are acceptable substitutes-be creative.) You must leave your blog address if I don't know it.
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different. I'll post the questions in the comments section of this post.
3. You update your blog with the answers to my questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in your post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

So come on, ask away! And I promise, no question will involve sheep or weevils.

Brighten up my day! I had a girly test yesterday and feel ugh today!

Thordora, will you stick your finger in my ear? I promise I will make it good!( and all the questions will be answered! ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIVIAN!!!

She is... two today? Three?

Belated birthday greetings to Vivian.

Good answer on passports - funny, we have this be ID thing here, and how we should have them to cut down on terrorism and that - all bollocks of course, as you say, bad men have paper work as well.

J'onn Jones ain't it? The Martian Manhunter?

I'd rather not do the meme thing if that okay with y'all.

I will ask questions tonight-working from hom on laptop, and it's a long and horrid story....wasting 5 minutes doing this....

VIVIAN IS TWO!!!! AND SPOILED! The kid cleans up!

J'onn is the man!

And you are not required to do the meme, I just found it amusing.....

Oh thank God! I like reading other peoples answers but fuck me I hate do them myself.

questions questions questions....

Ok Ruby....

1. What would you kill a man for?
2.Paris Hilton: Secret Terrorist Weapon, or the reason for extra condom testing?
3.Drunk Sex: Friend or Foe? Why?
4.You've expressed some thought for breast implants: But would you get butt implants?
5.WHY are the people on the Weather Channel so BORING in the US??

shit herge, now I WANT to make you do this.

But I'm not that funny, so it just wouldn't be all that much fun.

Now, I hate the fact that I posted it, as I think they're lame.

I think I have two heads..

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from thordora. Make your own badge here.
- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)
SomaFM independent internet radio