« Home | HAPPY HALLOWEEN! » | For Shame, for Shit » | have I mentioned...... » | I'm not crazy I'm..... » | Just for Karen » | Bad Hair on the Bus » | Friend Karen » | If..... » | Things we do to Spam » | So sick.... »

Please clone me


I have WAYYYY to much work lately.

It's making me feel like this "lady", and causing crap posts....

Ah well....

An extraordinary blog. Continue to keep it up to date. Don't miss visiting this site about scommesse . You'll find only scommesse

yeah, I know the feeling...my visitors are coming less and less, and my writing, sadly is getting worse and worse.

I just finished my thesis, but prior to that I was hardly sleeping...

Hang in there!

We still love you Thor. Life just gets in the way sometimes doesn't it?

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from thordora. Make your own badge here.
- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)
SomaFM independent internet radio