« Home | We're sorry, the number you have dialed cannot be ... » | It shouldn't be funny, but it is... » | Quick? What's the number for 911? » | It's that day again. » | Postcard RECEIVED! » | Uh...maybe you can't leave after all. » | Forget my birthday-I deserve presents ALL DAY LONG! » | Reason 4,569 I'm glad I'm Canadian » | Step right up! Pick your baby! » | Early »

SPAM!

Because she knows me only too well, I received this stunning piece de resistance for my birthday:

Am I a dork because I love this type of thing? Or am I a dork because I find it interesting that Spam is actually real meat?

Spam-great bedtime reading...

Labels: , ,

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from thordora. Make your own badge here.
- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)
SomaFM independent internet radio