« Home | 101 things continued to 70 » | 40 things on the road to 101 » | Happy Mother's Day » | A week alone you say? » | uh-oh » | My life without me » | Strange Gifts » | My weird little daemon spawn. » | HI-I'm new here »

Mother in Law quote o'the day.

"The first time I had a yeast infection, I wanted to scratch it with a potato brush."

Things I never want anyone to share with me...this image was RIGHT at the top of that...the woman is so odd-she's in her late fifties, and gets all weird at work cause she has a new boss. Umm....and? "He's so quiet, and I don't know what he's thinking."
Newsflash! That's most of our bosses.

She tries really hard, but sometimes I don't know what to say aside from "WTF"?

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from thordora. Make your own badge here.
- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)
SomaFM independent internet radio