« Home | "Call an officer" » | Why in hell...... » | They took her in spring » | Seize The Day » | I'm an asscrap. » | Send help now. » | 331 Lives » | Katrina » | Nothin like a goth girl to make you sad...... » | Favortites Friday-I'm Lazy »

Shocking really

I fucked up the template AGAIN......

All links will return once I figure out how to NOT fuck it up.

There's today's favorite for Friday. Favorite was to fuck up your template.

I'm still sick. I'm still whiny. AND there's black mold in our house.

La di fucking da.

[shrug]
[hug]

uh ha! sounds about right! Been in teh sick part too and on Friday found mold in our dishsoap (some jerk put water in it) gross!?!

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from thordora. Make your own badge here.
- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)
SomaFM independent internet radio