« Home | Stupid boobs » | Work from home, and other spam worthy topics » | Poppy Guilt » | The Machinery Of Death » | People who irritate me » | The Thong » | Please clone me » | HAPPY HALLOWEEN! » | For Shame, for Shit » | have I mentioned...... »

Favorites Friday

It's been awhile, but since the boob shot wouldn't post for poor Owl last night....

What is your favorite book? Lame ass question, but since I'm about to read the following for the 5 millionth time....

GOOD OMENS!!!!!

I've heard/read various rumours about a movie, with Johnny Depp and Robin Williams directed by Terry Gilliam, and I try not to think about it since I get FAR too excited....

I LOVE this book. It is perfection in my eyes

My favorite book - 4 books actually - so far is A Song of Ice and Fire, by George RR Martin. I'm currently reading the last book in the series.

I'm a bit disappointed because it had to be split into two different books because one books wasn't enough. So, the story is still kinda incomplete. And many of my favortie characters won't show up in this one. Nevertheless, it is still an excellent read.

What? How did this happen? I can't believe I'm left without boobs. Bereft of breasts. Sans knockers. Sigh.

What a book though. The drunk scene with Gabriel and Azriel is just perfect. My copy fell apart, and needs replacing...

I have so many favourite books..

Presently reading The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova - and I suspect that may soon be on the list of favourite books - its damned good!

I promise, I'll replicate the boob shot for you. I just couldn't leave it on the PC since the Dorf may get a little curious as to why a shot of my girls is on the desktop...

and the drunk scene is good (can't tell you the amount of times I wished to be able to leach the drunk out of me) but my favorite part(s) are:
1. The footnote about the road to hell being paved with salesman, and lesser demons skating on it.
2. Arizphale trying to explain to Crowly exactly WHERE the flaming sword went and how he's NOT technically doing the work of :the other side:
3. Any talk about heaven being boring since only the shite musicians go there...Mahler...heeee...

MAN I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!!

Atom & Deadly-I haven't read anything new in ages. Do tell a little more!

Favourite book? The Cliff Walk A Memoir of a Job Lost and a Life Found by Don J Snyder.

I've read it many times, whenever I need to know there can be light at the end of the tunnel.

never read it...fav books? anythingi pretty well by anne rice.

I stumble here from Blox Explosion. Good Omens is by far my favorite book of all time. I am going to have to find my copy and read it again.

Have you read other Gaiman books?

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from thordora. Make your own badge here.
- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)
SomaFM independent internet radio