« Home | I hear you knocking but you can't come in. » | Huffin and a puffin in the backseat.... » | So much for the high road. » | You know....the only thing worse than a rainy day... » | All's quiet on the eastern front. » | In her heart, she's as hungry as ever. » | Do you love your mother, the way I love mine? » | I totally forgot about the internet. » | sigh.... » | I have a confession to make. »

Monday Bloody Monday

It's pissing rain, I'm bleeding so much that I feel faint and I'm pale (which is saying something for me). And it's cold. AND it's a Monday.

BUT the Dorf just went to the store to get me some chocolate, which I've been craving for 3 days like MAD.

That's love isn't it? Riding in the cold rain to get your wife some cramps killing chocolate.

I'm also surfing the crimson wave. Have you tried Ben & JErry's Black & Tan yet? It's a chocolate + stout cream ale flavored ice cream. It's not beer-y, just smooth. Or Dublin Mudslide? It's the best for This Special Time. Coffee, chocolate, Irish whiskey.

I might be able to live without chocolate but why would I want to?

Not love. Fear.

I got me some Breyer's Chocolate ice cream....cost an arm and a leg at the corner store, but the boy still went and got it for me...

And Simon, you might be on to something there...

Wow, pissing rain and bleeding are some POWERFUL images. Then you throw chocolate in there and it's a total package!

I hope you're feeling better by now (I know I'm late)...

that IS love.

dublin mudslide sounds devine though never heard of it.

I only wish I COULD surf the waves again....it's been 4 mos. and 2 negative tests later.... :(

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from thordora. Make your own badge here.
- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)
SomaFM independent internet radio