« Home | Ever have one of those days where you want to say ... » | SHUT UP about it already. » | To Laura, ten years too late. » | One of the more noxious side effects of the events... » | Me & a Gun » | My choice? Get off the streets. » | Gimme Gimme Gimme » | Potty Training, the saga continues » | Not dead....not that I don't wish it sometimes... » | Sometimes, the good guys do win! »

Uptonogoodness


Uptonogoodness
Originally uploaded by thordora.
How can anything be wrong with my world with this little imp on my deck?

It's so nice, after all this time, to LOVE this child.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Look at little Dor! :)

Absolutely adorable! That is what makes us not stick a bow on their heads and deposit them on a neighbors doorstep.

no shite. In fact, a few times today, I had that very image in my head.

Rosalyn has finally figured out that the way to mummy's heart is via overwhelming cuteness. The bugger....

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from thordora. Make your own badge here.
- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)
SomaFM independent internet radio