« Home | Crocodile Hunter: RIP » | Sniff....sniff sniff sniff....Can you smell that? ... » | Progress? I'm still hungry, I know that much.... » | Yoo Hoo! I'm over here too! » | Well, it's Friday, and I'm thinking about school » | Dear Dave Navarro » | Must Read » | Go have a look-see » | Drinking is not for parents. » | Baby Picture? »

oh BLISS!

That sound that you hear is me dancing gleefully all the way to the bookstore. Steven Brust's new book is out and WEEEEEEE! Apparently it's GOOD.

Review on BoingBoing.

I LOVE the Vlad Taltos series, and I really think more people should read his books.

Cannot WAIT to go buy this! WOO HOO!

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from thordora. Make your own badge here.
- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)
SomaFM independent internet radio