« Home | Stupid Stick » | Voting avoided! for now... » | Reasons to dislike being Canadian » | Sometimes there's no poison like a dream.... » | ahh, sleep » | Am I nuts?? » | hey... » | Being a girl rocks! » | It's Friday » | 31 to go....even if it kills me »

Bus Strike-Over???

The fuckers might be back to work today. Lord I hope so. I hadn't been downtown in so long there were NEW stores. COMPLETELY new. Plus, all it's done is RAIN for the past few weeks, so I don't want to have to walk to work...

The leech has decided to wake up at 6am. I am not kindly disposed to waking at this ungodly hour. And I'm trying to type around Vivian, who keeps moving my arms away...

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from thordora. Make your own badge here.
- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)
SomaFM independent internet radio