« Home | 31 to go....even if it kills me » | Mother in Law quote o'the day. » | 101 things continued to 70 » | 40 things on the road to 101 » | Happy Mother's Day » | A week alone you say? » | uh-oh » | My life without me » | Strange Gifts » | My weird little daemon spawn. »

It's Friday

You know what I miss? I miss Friday's being a big deal. When you're younger, it's like "cool, it's Friday!" Cause there's parties and people to hang out with and drugs to take. Now it's just another day. I don't even get to watch anything I like since I have to go to bed early, and were in the atlantic time zone, so stuff that would normally be on when I could watch it isn't...not that I watch much TV, but all the good movies are on late.

Ah, husband and one daughter in Ontario, other daughter with sitter for the day. WOO HOO! TORI AMOS AS LOUD AND AS LONG AS I WANT! BWAHAA

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from thordora. Make your own badge here.
- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)
SomaFM independent internet radio