« Home | Bus Strike-Over??? » | Stupid Stick » | Voting avoided! for now... » | Reasons to dislike being Canadian » | Sometimes there's no poison like a dream.... » | ahh, sleep » | Am I nuts?? » | hey... » | Being a girl rocks! » | It's Friday »

Weird dream o'the day

I wish I could dream normally....

I had the strangest dream last night. I dreampt that I went to the library to get out books, and for some reason they wouldn't let me take any. I kept going to get books about birds, my newest obsession, and they wouldn't let me. Then I couldn't find any. I just kept sitting there staring at everyone reading and doing whatever they wanted in the library.

The strange part of the dream was that whenever I asked the librarian why I wasn't allowed to take any books, they just stared at me like I was crazy....

I mean, I know I can't find anything in the library here since they use the secondary classification to organize the books, and that drives me nuts, but really...

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from thordora. Make your own badge here.
- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)
SomaFM independent internet radio