« Home | I'm still here...just kinda melty, that's all. » | EVERYONE... » | Ooh! can a be rich so... » | I'm THAT woman now. » | A question of do over » | I knew by the clock on the stove.. » | Who's YOUR God? » | The Terry Shiavo thing » | Things I HATE about work. » | God spells Dog. »

WTF? HELP!

I will write a real post tomorrow, but can SOMEONE help me fix this fucking thing...out of NOWHERE the post has started this annoying ness-I know it has something to do with the sidebar, but I haven't fucked with the HTML lately, aside from adding two more links...

sigh...I don't have the TIME to fuck around with it, and if blogger help tells me to read the FAQ's one more time...

sigh

Sorry I can't help you Thor but I thought I'll agree with you - It's a fucking pain in the arse!

i'm not sure if this'll work for u, but it's worth a try

find this:
#main-content {
display: inline; /* fixes a strange ie margin bug */
float: left;
margin: 0 0 0 3px;
padding: 0;
width: 475px;
}

& then decrease the 475px... worked for me... good luck

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from thordora. Make your own badge here.
- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)
SomaFM independent internet radio