« Home | Boycott? What are we, morons? » | Blah........ » | The cynic is a passionate person who doesn't want ... » | Just because... » | Woo Wee » | Question for Friday » | Reason 2, 341 I'm glad to have no penis » | Good-Bye Alicia » | You know.... » | Tao of Degrassi. »

Oh it's just so true....

Sometimes. Other times, I'm sweet like pie.... (I can hear you laughing Nat-stop it.)
I am 72% Asshole/Bitch.
Sort of Assholy or Bitchy!
I am abrasive, some people really hate me, but there may be a group of other tight knit assholes and bitches that I can hang out with and get me. Everybody else? Fuck ‘em.

my results; You may think you are an asshole or a bitch, but the truth is you are a good person at heart. Yeah sure, you can have a mean streak in you, but most of the people you meet like you.

I took the test...

You are not an asshole or a bitch, more like an asshole and bitch target. You have no backbone, and fold at even a slightly insincere look. Stop crying, you wuss.

eeek!!!

My God I am a big wuss.

ok, you mean to tell me that I'm meaner than EVERYONE I interact with? Cause that's what's been the case so far.....

ok, you mean to tell me that I'm meaner than EVERYONE I interact with? Cause that's what's been the case so far.....

Well, maybe you just haven't gotten me mad enough, yet. ;)

Very nice blog, hard to come by these days,

If you have a chance, can you visit my how to play guitar site

It has all guitar related stuff.

Thanks

Wow, what a great site. I will bookmark this site and return often. It's nice to see sites like this.

Please visit my website and let me know what you think. Secret Confession

Thank you for the informative blog
Here Is some additional Dating resources for free Dating
Find Friends
To find dates for your area please click here Dating

Hi there, I have came by in search of information. I was told that blogs have some of the best and most relevent information for any given subject. Mine happens to be a clock outdoor wall gift website that has anything from jewelry to horse tack. So I am looking for new products and information based on clock outdoor wall to offer my customers and possibly some good marketing ideas for my website.

Websites that I have and all the work involved in keeping several of them going and updating blogs I am at best posting once a month.

I have enjoyed your blog and am thankfull to be able to sort of pick your brain without actually bothering you.

I want to grow and build my website to be the best and know I have much to learn and fix to even come close.

I have been online for 8 months now so yes we are very young.

We have taken what we love and have turned it into a business.
I hope you come by to visit. I am not trying to sale you anything but would love to here if you have any ideas.

Thank you for your time.
clock outdoor wall

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from thordora. Make your own badge here.
- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)
SomaFM independent internet radio