« Home | Woo Wee » | Question for Friday » | Reason 2, 341 I'm glad to have no penis » | Good-Bye Alicia » | You know.... » | Tao of Degrassi. » | Birthdays » | LIttle Lamb Lost » | Little Lamb » | I tried again andfound that I had lost that specia... »

Just because...


I get depressed at my birthday because all I really want is my mommy....here's a cuteness update.

I'm blah today.

awwww! they're sweet, are they yours?

Try and have a good birthday, I know, easier said than done!

And they are cute. :-D

They're adorable Thor. You're blessed to have two beautiful children that adore you.

Soooo cute!
Happy B-day!

Did you get to show off flowers to your co-workers?

Liesl

Hello Vivian and Rosalyn! Aren't they cute little rugrats!

Happy belated birthday, Thordora. Sorry your mom isn't here to celebrate with you. [hug]

Of course they're mine Rowan-I'm not one of those creepy people who still pictures from Flickr....

no flowers to brag around the office, but the MIL sent money, which I then spent on Vivian (go figure)

The Dorf got me the Shins album I actually wanted to begin with, and Bedouin Soundclash, which I normally wouldn't like, but kinda do in a "miss the police" sorta way.

It was an ok day, and today is the Dorf's day. Thank you for your wishes!

And yes April, I am lucky to have them, despite my frequent bitching. However, nothing will ever beat the shot of your little girl in the mop pail!

Cute! I like the one on the right with the "What? I didn't do anything!" pose.

I have a neice named Theodora in NB about that age...

Rosalyn is her mother's daughter. I have that exact same look on my face most of the time.

Thordora is a pseudonym. My real name is even cooler! Thor for comics, Dora for the explorer!

NB sucks bum.

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from thordora. Make your own badge here.
- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)
SomaFM independent internet radio