« Home | You know.... » | Tao of Degrassi. » | Birthdays » | LIttle Lamb Lost » | Little Lamb » | I tried again andfound that I had lost that specia... » | Monday in September » | There's a girl lost in there.Watch as she magicall... » | Shocking really » | "Call an officer" »

Good-Bye Alicia


I wish you had of just run off with a lover, instead of being murdered. You were so young.
I hope whereever you are, is better than here Alicia Ross.

isn't it a terrible waste tho'? She was my age too.

Makes me want to cry. Fucking murderous bastard.

Rumours abound... I want to know the official story of what the FUCK happened.

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from thordora. Make your own badge here.
- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)
SomaFM independent internet radio