« Home | Good-Bye Alicia » | You know.... » | Tao of Degrassi. » | Birthdays » | LIttle Lamb Lost » | Little Lamb » | I tried again andfound that I had lost that specia... » | Monday in September » | There's a girl lost in there.Watch as she magicall... » | Shocking really »

Reason 2, 341 I'm glad to have no penis

Since apparently, a penis makes you stupid:

A spider crawls down from the ceiling in front of me as I do dishes. I yelp, and back up until I realize it's just a spider moving back up to the ceiling. The Dorf asks,

"Did that spider crawl out of the dishwater?" and then
"Why are there bugs in the house?"

Apparently, if you have a penis, spiders spin webs UP to the ceiling, and houses, especially old houses like ours, are sterile environments.

Lordy.......

To all my coworkers in Texas-BE SAFE. I actually like some of you!

And Karen, I got my birthday card today! WOO HOO!!! THanks! (go visit Karen!)

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from thordora. Make your own badge here.
- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)
SomaFM independent internet radio