« Home | Can't take the heat? Get out of our kitchen. » | Ah....I love the smell of commerce in the afternoo... » | I need to know. » | Another day in my life » | My brother calls. » | Questions Answered » | I'm sick... » | Ask me a question and I'll tell you no lies. » | The wonderful magic that is..."BEARDS" » | Stupid humps »

What I DO NOT want for Xmas.


There's just so much out there NO ONE EVER NEEDS. So I thought I'd do y'all a favour and make sure you don't get me something I'll hate...




  • Fruitcake. I hates it.
  • Anything kitchen related I did NOT specifically ask for (this excludes the cookbook holder and cookbooks. I LOVE cookbooks)
  • Bath shit. No one ever gets it right, so stop trying. BUT, If it's from HER, then it's ok.
  • Cutesy Pootsey anything. Don't get me clothes that match my kids. Don't get me anything with flowers or ruffles. I'm too big for Laura Ashley. I'm not a meringne.
  • Tacky Christmas Ornaments. I love the Snowman Cookie Jar someone got me. That's as far as it goes.
  • Ditto anything tacky. I don't like tacky, unless it's a tacky souvenir (I collect those)

Just, get me gift cards. But follow the advice of Nicole at NicoleMart.

And tell me, what don't you want?

Woo hoo! I got a shout out!!!

I like tacky stuff when it knows it's tacky and fully INTENDS to be tacky. Not tacky stuff that thinks it's got class. You know...kitsch.

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from thordora. Make your own badge here.
- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)
SomaFM independent internet radio