« Home | Just the poop maam...just the poop.... » | Ever get the terrible feeling that all your nightm... » | I'm doing it. » | "Mother you told me the laws are so fineif I'm goo... » | Octavia Butler has died. » | In sickness and health » | I'm such a Sissy » | Heard at Home » | Haircuts in Heaven » | GOLD! WAY TO GO GIRLS! »

Intolerance, smolerance.

I remembered my easy pregnancy test today.

Eat eggs. Eat any dairy product.

Apparently I have a raving intolerance to eggs, which I test from time to time. Today was one of those days. As I sat dying in the bathroom, questioning my wisdom in having fried egg sandwiches to break my fast, I remembered that I ate eggs until they came out of my ears during my pregnancy with Vivian. I ate ice cream, cheese, pizza, chocolate milk.....

Normally just the thought of eating these foods scares me, and eating my favorite, Pizza, is a balancing act. Will I MIND being stuck in a bathroom for an hour? Is it worth it?

So I don't need to waste money on tests. All I ever need to do is eat a few eggs, and wait 6 hours.

I don't even know where these intolerances came from. All of a sudden around 18 they appeared. I never liked milk anyway, and it explained why the neighbourhood pizza used to kill me. But it's like they just appeared.

The things I think whilst wasting time at work pooing.

Intolerance to PIZZA?? Oh Dor, say it ain't SO!

Or did I not read that right? I pray I read it wrong!

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume you're not drinking skim milk. Why? B/c all those food you mention are fatty (ice cream, cheese, whole milk, eggs...) and that can point to a gall bladder problem. If you have the poops not long after eating even the slightest fatty foods, I'd bet that's why.

I had my gall bladder out about a year and a half ago so I know of what I speak. It's becoming more and more common among young women, usually about a year or so after the birth of a child.

Try skim milk, frozen yogurt and other low-fat alternatives and see if that helps. If it does, you have your answer ;)

BTW: Pizza can be okay b/c mozzarella is a low-fat cheese. Just moderate your portion and no extra cheese *waggle finger*

I still eat the pizza cause I loves it. It just does bad things later on...

God Eden, I never even thought about that. I can drink SOME Skim Milk, but not much. I'll try that for a week and see what happens.
Thanks!

I ran this past my (MD) husband & was his second thought after lactose intolerance. Hope that info is helpful.

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from thordora. Make your own badge here.
- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)
SomaFM independent internet radio