« Home | Here's the thing.... » | Where's the line? » | I'm not fat, I'm fluffy. » | Fade into Me » | Why yes, I do have a "life partner" » | Hear Ye! People of the mall! » | All's quiet on the eating front. » | But the food made me eat it! Really! » | It's gotta be pink! » | Yellow Submarine »

Sigh...

What next, good parenting might lead to good children?

Read this.

Why is it that studies are done to prove things that we already know? We know that talking to kids about not doing bad things like smoking and unsafe sex will help reduce the risk, so why is it a news item that talking about sun safety will also help them make wise decisions.

It's called PARENTING. It's not new, and it's not exciting. It's what you do everyday.

It scares me sometimes to see that we need the news media to reinforce simple concepts like this to everyone. I'm actually waiting for instruction on how to properly blow my nose to come from a study.

Don't we have poor people to feed or something?

You'd hate to be in my field then eh? Seriously, I point out the obvious to people who pay me to do it!

Common sense is not that common.

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from thordora. Make your own badge here.
- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)
SomaFM independent internet radio