« Home | What happened next, quoth the raven. » | Ah...finding your face » | The fuckers are back. » | me, through my eyes » | Weird dream o'the day » | Bus Strike-Over??? » | Stupid Stick » | Voting avoided! for now... » | Reasons to dislike being Canadian » | Sometimes there's no poison like a dream.... »

Need to bite someone.

Can you believe it's STILL FUCKING RAINING? I return to work on June 1. Looking at the forecast, just GUESS when the sun will come out for a week straight.

FUckers. If I wasn't an atheist, I'd be blaming a MALE god for this...

And I swear it must have been at lease 30 degrees here on the west coast today. Hot, hot, hot. All our rain has obviously come your way.

trade? PLEASE!!!

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from thordora. Make your own badge here.
- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)
SomaFM independent internet radio