« Home | I'm not sorry there's nothing to say. » | I caved, to a meme » | on this melancoly night, there's a star that stand... » | In Dreams » | Sigh....At least the NDP got more seats, and can p... » | GO VOTE.If a party recieves 2% of the vote, they a... » | I hate voting. » | Does this make any sense? » | from within a shelter comes a forest comes atime t... » | So Poppi says "vivian is a bonehead!"We tell Vivia... »

Saving Grace: State of the Union Drinking Game

Saving Grace: State of the Union Drinking Game

This is awesome. As a friend of mine would say, QUALITY. I may play this tonight, despite being Canadian.

Dor, I absolutely LOVE this idea!!!

The one problem being that I'd actually have to sit and stomach this nonsensical malarkey.

And before you comment that this is what the alcohol is for, realize you're talking to a woman that doesn't get drunk. ESPECIALLY not with BUSH! ;)

Τhis is ѵery intегesting, Yοu агe
a verу skіlled blogger. I have joіneԁ уοur rss feeԁ anԁ lοоk forωaгd tо seеkіng more оf your mаgnifіcent pοst.
Also, ӏ have shаred yоur ѕite in my social netωогks!


my ωebpаge - dev.morgonpasset.com/groups/magazin-de-haine-ieftine/

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from thordora. Make your own badge here.
- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)
SomaFM independent internet radio