« Home | Happy Thoughts People-for the Evil Work Compatriot » | Go see "The Other Mother". I stole the idea from her. » | Young Love » | Valentine's Day » | Live through this, and you won't look back » | Saving Grace: State of the Union Drinking Game » | I'm not sorry there's nothing to say. » | I caved, to a meme » | on this melancoly night, there's a star that stand... » | In Dreams »

Soooo....

EDIT: 2:18pm AST It's a GIRL!!!!
Rita was born, via C-Section, at 12:45pm!!
IT'S A GIRL! WOO HOO! IT'S A GIRL! WOO HOO!


looks like Nat will be having a C-Section sometime today. The baby is 4.5ilbs, so it's safe. SHE's the puffy one at risk!

She's kinda scared, and I'm preoccupied thinking about her-so SEND HAPPY THOUGHTS! Here's hoping it's a girl!

And yeah, this is kinda boring to everyone else, but SOMEONE has to make a fuss about her! :)

This is also to explain the lack of posts lately. Brain focus lost....

I wish your friend the best :)

I hope for a healthy and happy baby.

Ooh -- congrats to her. Did you have time to make the cupcakes?

WOO HOO!!! Congrats!

Glad to hear mom and baby are doing fine. :)

Thanks for the happy thoughts! I shall be making cupcakes tonight! As well as some veggie chili and vegan shepards pie!

Baby Rita was 4 pounds 3 ounces and 17.5 inches long.

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited it is a GIRL!!!

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from thordora. Make your own badge here.
- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)
SomaFM independent internet radio